Summer Registrations are by appointment only in June on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
Call: 678-874-6332 to make an appointment
Updated 5/10/16In order to enroll at Druid Hills High School, the following documents must be received at the time of registration:
- Proof of residency - This must be a current utility bill (gas or power only), deed to your home, or current lease for your apartment.
- Georgia Certificate of Immunization (Form 3032 or Form 3231)
- Georgia Certificate of Ear, Eye and Dental Examination (Form 3300)
- Proof of withdrawal from previous school
- Discipline/Attendance Records from previous school
- Proof of custody or legal guardianship (through the court system), if applicable
- A copy of his/her birth certificate is required.
- A copy of student's transcript and records from previous school
- Student's social security number
A student will not be enrolled unless these documents are in hand at the time of registration.
If you were born outside of the United States and have never been enrolled in a DeKalb County school, you must first go to the DeKalb International Welcome Center to begin your registration process. The DeKalb International Welcome Center is located at 1701 Mountain Industrial Boulevard, Stone Mountain, GA 30083. Their telephone number is 678-676-6602.